- Breathwork Training Group – Seattle
- Honoring the Sacred: Developing the Divine Feminine and Masculine
- Happiness, Joy and Connection
- Authentic Communication, Leadership and Facebook?
- Our Vulnerability Makes Us Hypocrites
- What Does Your Bucket Hold?
- Expectations, Context and Acknowledgement
- Empathy, Structural Integrity, and Transformation
- Is It Healthy to Need?
- To Measure
- Do We Need Empathy?
- Radio Show Archives: Relationships, Transformation, Sexuality, Breathwork and more
Category Archives: Goals
Talk of the “Bucket List” seems to have increased in recent years. I feel that our focus may be overly tied to consumption or the cool experiences we should want before we die. I sometimes hear this as similar to … Continue reading
Do we need empathy? Does empathy increase the strength or structural integrity of a relationship? I am continuing with my theme: What do we need? What do we need to feel connected and nurtured in relationships? How can we create … Continue reading
Learning to accept and embrace the validity of what we want or need has long been a central theme of my work. Becoming conscious of how our needs have been ignored, neglected and even shamed, has far reaching effects. Being … Continue reading
The New Year is well underway and you may have noticed that it is an intense time in your life. It is a time where people are working through a lot of their past issues. Even the past few weeks … Continue reading
Here is the last installment on Online Dating. Perhaps I will soon combine all five into one article or appendix to my book. Blessings, Peter While I have coached my clients about how to best use online dating sites for … Continue reading
What I find most beneficial about celebrating The New Year is that it marks a cycle that can help us reflect on how we feel. I like to use this time to note my gratitudes for the past year and … Continue reading