- Breathwork Training Group – Seattle
- Honoring the Sacred: Developing the Divine Feminine and Masculine
- Happiness, Joy and Connection
- Authentic Communication, Leadership and Facebook?
- Our Vulnerability Makes Us Hypocrites
- What Does Your Bucket Hold?
- Expectations, Context and Acknowledgement
- Empathy, Structural Integrity, and Transformation
- Is It Healthy to Need?
- To Measure
- Do We Need Empathy?
- Radio Show Archives: Relationships, Transformation, Sexuality, Breathwork and more
Category Archives: Book: The Monogamy Challenge
I increasingly hear talk about Sacred Relationships or Divine Feminine/Masculine aspects of self, what they need, and what they need from the other. What does it mean to be firmly grounded in our sacred inner feminine and/or masculine? And, what … Continue reading
It is natural and normal for us to feel vulnerable. Our physical existence results in some real safety issues and preferences. Especially when we were young we needed to be cared for to survive. As a baby we feel safer … Continue reading
Does the history or context of a relationship effect what you need to feel acknowledged? For example, if you have a history of shared finances, are you then more likely to need to feel credited or acknowledged for your history … Continue reading
Do we need empathy? Does empathy increase the strength or structural integrity of a relationship? I am continuing with my theme: What do we need? What do we need to feel connected and nurtured in relationships? How can we create … Continue reading
Learning to accept and embrace the validity of what we want or need has long been a central theme of my work. Becoming conscious of how our needs have been ignored, neglected and even shamed, has far reaching effects. Being … Continue reading
Peter is doing a series of radio interviews with Dr. Pat. These shows are available live in Seattle and KKNW 1150 AM as well as numerous other stations nationally. You can also listen on-line or on archives. Here are some … Continue reading