- Breathwork Training Group – Seattle
- Honoring the Sacred: Developing the Divine Feminine and Masculine
- Happiness, Joy and Connection
- Authentic Communication, Leadership and Facebook?
- Our Vulnerability Makes Us Hypocrites
- What Does Your Bucket Hold?
- Expectations, Context and Acknowledgement
- Empathy, Structural Integrity, and Transformation
- Is It Healthy to Need?
- To Measure
- Do We Need Empathy?
- Radio Show Archives: Relationships, Transformation, Sexuality, Breathwork and more
Monthly Archives: January 2011
As first published at makegirlfrinds.com where Peter is “The Monogamy Doctor.” Monogamy may be easy for some, but it is not easy for many. Many of us feel hurt when monogamy is challenging for our partner. It is understandable that we can … Continue reading