- Breathwork Training Group – Seattle
- Honoring the Sacred: Developing the Divine Feminine and Masculine
- Happiness, Joy and Connection
- Authentic Communication, Leadership and Facebook?
- Our Vulnerability Makes Us Hypocrites
- What Does Your Bucket Hold?
- Expectations, Context and Acknowledgement
- Empathy, Structural Integrity, and Transformation
- Is It Healthy to Need?
- To Measure
- Do We Need Empathy?
- Radio Show Archives: Relationships, Transformation, Sexuality, Breathwork and more
Monthly Archives: November 2010
This article was first published in Breathe. http://www.breathe-mag.co.uk. I share it with you now because it is timeless, and will serve as a good reiteration or expansion of what I share in my book about communication and embracing your partners differences. Attack … Continue reading
Welcome to my blog — our chance to share and discuss relationships. I have been in private practice as a counselor for 31 years now and have most recently published a book “The Monogamy Challenge: Creating and Keeping Intimacy.” I … Continue reading