- Breathwork Training Group – Seattle
- Honoring the Sacred: Developing the Divine Feminine and Masculine
- Happiness, Joy and Connection
- Authentic Communication, Leadership and Facebook?
- Our Vulnerability Makes Us Hypocrites
- What Does Your Bucket Hold?
- Expectations, Context and Acknowledgement
- Empathy, Structural Integrity, and Transformation
- Is It Healthy to Need?
- To Measure
- Do We Need Empathy?
- Radio Show Archives: Relationships, Transformation, Sexuality, Breathwork and more
Category Archives: Online Dating
Here is the last installment on Online Dating. Perhaps I will soon combine all five into one article or appendix to my book. Blessings, Peter While I have coached my clients about how to best use online dating sites for … Continue reading
As I said in part three – I recommend avoiding “interviewing” when you meet someone online or otherwise. But some people do ask a lot of questions, mostly because they are insecure and not present with the natural flow of … Continue reading
Have you ever had a blind date? That’s what internet dating is, a self arranged blind date. Do people still have blind dates? In either case, coffee seems to be the agreed norm for a first meeting. The simplicity of … Continue reading