- Breathwork Training Group – Seattle
- Honoring the Sacred: Developing the Divine Feminine and Masculine
- Happiness, Joy and Connection
- Authentic Communication, Leadership and Facebook?
- Our Vulnerability Makes Us Hypocrites
- What Does Your Bucket Hold?
- Expectations, Context and Acknowledgement
- Empathy, Structural Integrity, and Transformation
- Is It Healthy to Need?
- To Measure
- Do We Need Empathy?
- Radio Show Archives: Relationships, Transformation, Sexuality, Breathwork and more
Monthly Archives: March 2011
The power of the subconscious mind has always been a central topic in my work. How and why do we attract a certain result or kind of relationship? What are we most attracted to and why? And, how can we … Continue reading
With recent events of economic stress and now in the aftermath of the earthquake and tsunami in Japan, I am finding that it is once again an important time for us to address our fears. As a follow up to … Continue reading
Peter talks about monogamy and his new book, The Monogamy Challenge: Creating and Keeping Intimacy: Listen to the complete interview ››
In appreciation of participating, teaching, and being interviewed by Dr. Pat at the Northwest Women’s show, I am posting a favorite poem of mine. Perhaps not my best, but one I have felt to be the most central description of … Continue reading